Search This Blog

Sunday, November 9, 2014

“Are You Ready?”
How can this little, darling dog realize that she and her “Kansas prairie” mistress are FLYING TO SCOTLAND ON NOVEMBER 17TH?  Yup, that’s right folks!!  The visa came on Wednesday the 5th and then the next day wham!! through a series and emails, phone calls, and extra double-checkings on my part, the plane ticket to Scotland was booked and paid for.  I’m still a little dizzy, I must say.  Straight-up and right-away I must say THANK YOU JESUS, GOD ALMIGHTY!!!  He has done miracle after miracle to get me where I am and where I’m going.  I love my Lord and Savior with all my heart not only for what He’s done, but for who He is!  I agree with David in his 34th psalm, “Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.”  Amen, I’m waving my little flowered hankie wildly in agreement!  (It’s a Southern thing…)  Also, thank you so much, my friends,
for being a part of this amazing journey that came from God’s heart.  Over and over God has been showing me that His love and mercy is to be experienced and sent around the world together.  Your prayers, thoughtfulness, monetary giving and plain ol’ encouraging words and hugs have made a HUGE difference for me.  I expect this togetherness in Christ to have eternal-hope impact far beyond Scotland.  May I say with every fiber of my being: JESUS CHRIST LOVES YOU!  You, as in you sitting right here reading this.  You are not part of a vague collective of human beings randomly birthed on a accidental, spinning planet.  You are the Lord Creator’s design.  Taste and see that the LORD is good!  It’s way different than being religious or a church-goer.  You are passionately loved and longed for by the Lord and Master of the Universe.  Open your mouth like a little birdie (Mom always said that) and taste.  Nuff said.  (I think I’m waiving the little flowered hankie again.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.